Air Optix plus HydraGlyde
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
per box of 3 lenses
Benefits of Air Optix plus HydraGlyde® contact lenses
- Makes use of Alcon’s advanced technologies for superior wearing experience
- Monthly lenses: can be worn for 30 consecutive days
- SmartShield® Technology prevents deposit build ups
- HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix helps lens surface retain water for extra comfort
- Suitable for those with dry eyes
Air Optix plus HydraGlyde® contact lenses, from leading manufacturer Alcon, are monthly lenses that utilise advanced technology for an ultra-comfortable wearing experience. The HydraGlyde ® Moisture Matrix helps the lens surface to retain water using a thin, protective layer of moisture. This keeps your eyes hydrated throughout the day and makes them a suitable lens for those that suffer from dry eyes, as well as those who wear lenses for sport.
Air Optix plus HydraGlyde® contact lenses use Alcon’s SmartShield® Technology to prevent deposits or protein build-ups from developing on the lens surface. The result is clear, comfortable vision that ensures your eyes stay irritation-free all day long. Made from super-soft Lotrafilcon B, Air Optix plus HydraGlyde® offer a secure fit that keeps the lens stable while you wear them, providing consistently perfect sight.
Air Optix plus HydraGlyde® contact lens technical specifications
- Manufacturer: Alcon
- Brand: Air Optix
- Type of Lens: Monthly
- Material: 33% Water + 67% Lotrafilcon B
- Water content: 33%
- Oxygen permeability: 138 Dk/t
- Lens diameter: 14.2 mm
- Base curves: 8.6 mm
- Available powers: -12.00D to +8.00D
- Handling tint: Yes
- UVA/UVB protection: No